Drug Store Trips 06/16/12 CVS & Rite Aid
Made a couple of trips this weekend. Had some Rite Aid UP’s that were going to expire and saw a good deal on Revlon at CVS.
~ CVS ~
- 2 – Revlon Just Bitten lipstain + balm $9.49 ea
- 1 – Revlon Custom Creations foundation $3.49
- 1 – $3.00/$10.00 any Revlon CVS Coupon
- 1 – $2.00 off any cosmetic CVS coupon
- 1 – $10.00 ECB
*Retail Value before sale prices, coupons and w/o tax $32.47
My daughter was so excited that these lipstains were a good deal. She’s been seeing them in magazine advertisements so when I asked her if there was anything she wanted she made sure we would go!
I made another $5.00 Beauty Bucks ECB that I received from the coupon machine but forgot to use on this transaction so my out-of-pocket could have been less. Also the foundation was an add on that we just happened to see. It was 75% off, originally $13.49 so couldn’t pass that up!
~ Rite Aid ~
- 2 – Colgate toothpaste 6 oz $2.99
- 2 – $0.75/1 Colgate toothpaste
- 2 – $2.00 UP
*Retail Value before sale prices, coupons and w/o tax $7.98
Total spent $10.00 for $40.00 worth of product retail value and I have $14.00 left in ECB’s & UP’s to spend next time!