CVS Trip 06/09/12
Went to CVS last week because they had a great coupon $4.00 off any $12.00 cosmetic purchase and I had a great B1G1 free coupon for the Covergirl Lash Blast mascara. Just my luck there were none in stock, but then I came across a better deal because they had this other Lash Blast with a eyeliner. There were only three left, so I snagged two! I asked my cashier if I could use my B1G1 coupon on them since it had a Lash Blast and she said no problem! It did cost a few dollars more, but I had ECB’s to use so I was okay with it.
Here’s what I got.
- 1 – Covergirl Lash Blast mascara w/Perfect Point Plus eyeliner $12.49
- 1 – Covergirl Lash Blast mascara w/Perfect Point Plus eyeliner $6.24 (Buy 1/Get 1 50% off)
- 2 – Crest Complete mouthwash 1L $5.99 ea
- 2 – $1.00/1 Crest mouthwash 440 ml or larger, any
- 1 – B1G1 Covergirl Lash Blast up to $7.50
- 1 – $1.00/1 Covergirl product
- 1 – $1.00/1 any mouthwash CVS coupon
- 1 – $4.00/$12.00 any cosmetic purchase CVS coupon
- 1 – $1.00 ECB
- 1 – $3.00 ECB
- 1 – $5.00 ECB
*Retail Value before sale prices, coupons and w/o tax $39.96
I could have had a lower out-of-pocket if I split my transactions by purchasing one of mouthwashes first, but I was in a bit of rush and didn’t. But that’s okay, I should also be receiving an additional $5.00 ECB for going over $50.00 in beauty purchases so I will actually have $15.00 to use next time.
I plan on stopping by again this week, but need to check to see what I need!
Hope everybody is having a great week!