Drug Store Trips 05/29/12 CVS, Rite Aid & yes, Walgreens again…
I hit all the drugs stores the other day. Here are my results.
~ CVS ~
- 3 – Wet N Wild nail polish $0.99 ea
- 1 – Biore Deep Cleansing pore strips 8 ct $7.99
- 1 – Biore Blemish Fighting Ice cleanser 6.77 oz $8.29
- 1 – Twix candy (not pictured)
- 1 – $7.99 (Buy any Biore pore strip and receive one free cleanser) – should have received $8.29 off, but oh well.
- 3 – $1.00/1 Wet N Wild product, any (took off $2.97)
- 1 – $5.00 ECB
*Retail Value before sale prices, coupons and w/o tax $23.44
I had a $5.00 ECB that expired from my Beauty Bucks which I thought I could use, but they are not taking the expired CVS coupons at my CVS any longer. Good thing I asked beforehand. I was told if I called CVS customer service they would reissue it which they did.
~ Rite Aid ~
- 1 – Always Radiant Infinity, overnight 12 ct $3.99
- 2 – $1.00/1 Always Infinity (12 ct or higher), including Always Radiant Infinity
*Retail Value before sale prices, coupons and w/o tax $10.98
~ Walgreens ~
Yes, I hit up Walgreens again. I said I wasn’t going to, but couldn’t resist the money-maker deal. I had to do two transactions in order to receive both RR’s.
- 4 – Ecotrin 45 ct $1.50 ea
- 4 – $1.50/1 Ecotrin Aspirin Therapy product
*Retail Value before sale prices, coupons and w/o tax $19.96
Total spent $8.59 for $54.00 worth of product retail value and receive $13.75 in ECB’s, UP’s & RR’s.