New Year’s Resolutions Anyone?
Can you believe another year has passed? Last year went by so fast for me, but I’m really happy it’s over. This year is going to be great!
It’s always so much fun to start fresh with a new calendar. Nothing pending, the future is so open!
I didn’t really make any resolutions this year, but I do have some goals I would like to obtain this year.
Personal / Household Goals:
- Clean out my garage (it’s a real mess)
- Clean out my closet
- Deal with incoming papers right away
- 15 minute pick up daily
- Try a new recipe a week
- Start my Christmas shopping by October and be done before Thanksgiving (this year I didn’t even start until the week before Christmas – terrible)
- Save $1000. – $1500. for Christmas & holiday (cookie) party we host every year (I think 2012 will be our 4th annual, so not that long, but all my friends look forward to it). I already have this account started with smartypig. If you haven’t heard of them, you should check them out, I love them!
- Start emergency savings account. Again, I’ll do this with smartypig.
- Continue saving money by couponing and putting that savings into another account (for fun).
What about you? What are your goals or resolutions for the new year?